Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Know Your Real Spirit

The blog myrealspirit has the motive to help people in finding their real spirit. It doesn't matter how much knowledge you have about this material world but if you don't know your real identity then all things are waste. It has been scientifically proven that writing about yourself is the best way to know more about yourself. Writing is my hobby since childhood and it gives me great pleasure, motivation, and clear vision to my life. That’s why I started my career in journalism.

In today world mostly people are so much engage in their personal life that they don't care about others. Our every activity is within these four principles eating, sleeping, mating, and defending. These all activities are also performed by lower animals then what's difference between human beings and animals. Helping the other gives real pleasure to us. This pleasure is much greater than compare to the pleasure we get from the lower activities of eating, sleeping, mating, and defending. If you don't believe do practically and realize yourself.

I have started this blog with the intention to help the people by my words and there's no doubt how much you can help others by your words you can't do by any other things. So kindly keep up with this blog and share it with your friends network to help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment